A glass worker and the child of Gilbert Danton (a labourer gas stoker) and Sarah Tutt, James Danton, the first cousin twice-removed on the father's side of Nigel Horne, was born in Stratford, London, England c. Feb 18961,2,3,4.
During his life, he was living in West Ham, Essex, England in 1901; at Abbey Lane, West Ham, London, England on 31 Mar 1901 and at 83 Abbey Lane, West Ham on 2 Apr 1911.
He died in 1952.
- 1901 England Census Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005.Original data - Census Returns of England and Wales, 1901. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1901. Data imaged from the National (Relation to Head of House: Son)
- 1911 England Census Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011.Original data - Census Returns of England and Wales, 1911. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA), 1911. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England.
- England & Wales births 1837-2006 - Findmypast
- England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index, 1837-1915 Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office. Â© Crown copyright. Published by permission of the Cont
- 1911 Census for England & Wales - Findmypast (was age 15 and the son of the head of the household)
- 1901 England, Wales & Scotland Census - Findmypast (was age 5 and the son of the head of the household)
To be done
Death date (1952) has no citations
Date of death is known, but not place
Please send your comments and corrections to Nigel Horne
This website was generated by ged2site.
Last updated on 13 Jun 2019