A carpenter, Edwin Moore, the husband of Charlotte Priscilla Ann Cowell the first cousin three-times-removed on the mother's side of Nigel Horne, was born in Malling, Kent, England c. 18671,2 and married Charlotte (a domestic servant with whom he had 3 children: Maude Rebecca Caroline, Mable E C and Albert Edwin George) in Malling c. Aug 18853.
During his life, he was living in Bexley, Kent, England in 1891; at Priory Walk, Tonbridge, Kent on 31 Mar 1901; and at 5 Alexandra Road, Tonbridge, Kent on 2 Apr 1911.
- 1891 England Census Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005.Original data - Census Returns of England and Wales, 1891. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO), 1891. Data imaged from The National (Relation to Head of House: Head)
- 1911 England Census Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011.Original data - Census Returns of England and Wales, 1911. Kew, Surrey, England: The National Archives of the UK (TNA), 1911. Data imaged from the National Archives, London, England.
- England & Wales, FreeBMD Marriage Index: 1837-1915 Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Indexes. London, England: General Register Office. Â© Crown copyright. Published by permission of the Cont
- 1911 Census for England & Wales - Findmypast (was age 44 and the head of the household)
- 1901 England, Wales & Scotland Census - Findmypast (was age 35 and the head of the household)
Please send your comments and corrections to Nigel Horne
This website was generated by ged2site.
Last updated on 20 Aug 2019