The child of Frederick Peters (a miller) and Celia Colpitts, Roy Peters, the third cousin twice-removed on the father's side of Nigel Horne, was born in New Brunswick, Canada on 11 Dec 18831,2,3.
During his life, he was living at Richibucto, Kent, New Brunswick in 1891 and in 1901 and in Kent, New Brunswick in 1911.
He died on 8 Jan 1921 in Westmorland, New Brunswick4 (pneumonia) and is buried at Richibucto, Kent, New Brunswick4.
- 1891 Census of Canada Ancestry.com Operations Inc (Marital Status: SingleRelation to Head of House: Fils)
- 1901 Census of Canada Ancestry.com Operations Inc (Marital Status: SingleRelation to Head of House: Son)
- 1911 Census of Canada Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. .Original data - Library and Archives Canada. Census of Canada, 1911. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada, 2007. http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/census-19 (Marital Status: SingleRelation to Head of House: Son)
- Canada, Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.
- Canada Census 1911 - Findmypast (was the son of the head of the household)
Please send your comments and corrections to Nigel Horne
This website was generated by ged2site.
Last updated on 20 Jun 2019