Mary Hogan, the wife of Capt Albert Goodrich Peters the third cousin twice-removed on the father's side of Nigel Horne, was born in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada on 28 Feb 18731,2,3,4,5,6 and married Albert (a senior boat pilot with whom she had 2 children: Albert Ernest, along with 1 surviving child) in New Westminster on 12 Sept 18967.
During her life, she was living at her ville natal in 19011, in 19112 and on 1 Jun 19213 which is where she died on 13 Jan 19315,6. She is buried there at Fraser Cemetery6.
- 1901 Census of Canada Ancestry.com Operations Inc (Marital Status: MarriedRelation to Head of House: Wife)
- 1911 Census of Canada Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. .Original data - Library and Archives Canada. Census of Canada, 1911. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada, 2007. http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/census-19 (Marital Status: MarriedRelation to Head of House: Wife)
- 1921 Census of Canada Ancestry.com Operations Inc (Marital Status: MarriedRelation to Head of House: Wife)
- British Columbia, Canada, Birth Index, 1872-1903 Ancestry.com Operations Inc
- British Columbia, Canada, Death Index, 1872-1990 Ancestry.com Operations Inc
- Canada, Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.
- British Columbia, Canada, Marriage Index, 1872-1935 Ancestry.com Operations Inc
- Canada Census 1911 - Findmypast (was the wife of the head of the household)
Please send your comments and corrections to Nigel Horne
This website was generated by ged2site.
Last updated on 04 Apr 2021